I. REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES ON THE NUVALU.PL WEBSITE
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following terms have the following meanings:
Nuvalu – NUVALU POLSKA SP. Z OO SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Prosta 70, 00-838 Warsaw, entered into the Business Register of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000317400.
Website – a website belonging to Nuvalu, available at www.nuvalu.pl.
User – anyone using the Website.
Material – any content made and available by Nuvalu on the Website in such a way that each User can access it at a place and time selected by them, including content in the form of text, graphics, photography, sound, audiovisual.
Newsletter – a service providing the User with information about buildings and areas for rent, which Nuvalu offers exclusively, in the form of an e-mail, to the e-mail address provided by user.
Regulations – these regulations.
Device – any electronic device with a web browser that enables the User to view and use the Website at a place and time of his choice.
Services – services provided electronically by NUVALU via the Website, in particulear services providing access to Materials, attaching CVs and receiving Newsletter.
II. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The Regulations set out the rules, scope and terms for Users using the Services provided by Nuvalu via the Website.
- The following Services in particular are provided via the Website:
1) Providing Materials;
2) Application Form for sending CVs;
- In order to properly use all Services via the Website:
1) on portable or desktop computers, the following is required:
a) internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 2 Mbit / s,
b) a browser that supports the HTML5 standard, in particular: Google Chrome 34, Mozilla Firefox 30, Safari 5, Internet Explorer 9, MS Edge,
c) operating system at least version Windows 7, Ubuntu 13,
d) enabling Java Script technology and so-called “Cookies”
e) for some Services, in order to use its full functionality, it may be necessary to enable the encrypted data transmission protocol (so-called “SSL”) in the browser.2) On mobile devices – a device with an operating system not older than iOS 7.0 or Android 4.03 is required.
- In case of doubts regarding the technical possibilities of using the Services, in particular due to the software installed on the User’s Device, the User may obtain explanations by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- NUVALU provides the User with Services via the Website on the basis of the contract concluded between NUVALU and the User, under the conditions set out in the Regulations. During the provision of Services, the User is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- NUVALU is willing to be bound by the contract for the provision of Services as soon as the Service is made available via the Website. The User wishes to be bound by the contract for the provision of Services at the time of requesting the start of the given Service. The condition for concluding contracts for the provision of Services is acceptance of the Regulations, whereby NUVALU may make the use of a given Service subject to expressing acceptance of the Regulations in electronic form.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral norms, and the provisions of these Regulations.
In particular, the User undertakes:
1) not to post illegal content via the application form;
2) not to use the Materials and other elements of the Website or Website as a whole for purposes not related to the provision of Services to the User by Nuvalu;
3) not to interfere with the operation of the Website, computer systems, servers, NUVALU networks, in particular:
a) obstructing the use of the Website by others;
b) saving the Material using any technical means, reproducing, marketing or distributing the Materials, in whole or in parts.
8. The User’s use of the Website in a manner contrary to the law, principles of social coexistence, decency or these Regulations, justifies the immediate termination of the provision of Services to a given User.
9. NUVALU is entitled to all rights related to the Website in whole and in part, to all materials and other elements of the Website, including graphics and multimedia.
10. NUVALU does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website or Services.
III. APPLICATION FORM FOR SENDING A CV
- The User may place his / her CV via the form available on the Website at https://nuvalu.pl/o-nas/kariera/ in order to receive the information about recruitment and selecion processes.
- The User, by placing a CV via the form available on the Website and completing it, agreeing to the processing of personal data and accepting the Regulations, agrees to be informed about recruitment processes and participation in recruitment processes.
- The rules on which Users’ personal data are processed in connection with sending a CV via the form available on the Website are in the Information Clause available at https://nuvalu.pl/o-nas/kariera/.
- The User may withdraw his CV at any time by sending a message via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by withdrawing consent to the processing of his personal data.
IV. NUVALU CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
- The User may provide his opinions, comments and questions regarding the Services:
1) via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com;
2) by post, sending a message to the following address: NUVALU POLSKA SPOLKA SPÓŁKA Z OO LIMITED LIABILITY SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, ul. Prosta 70, 00-838 Warsaw.
- Complaints should be reported to NUVALU via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Filing a complaint referred to in para. 2 should contain at least:
a) e-mail address or address to which correspondence should be addressed to the User,
b) description of the subject of the complaint, date and time of the issiue.
- NUVALU shall respond to the complaint submitted in accordance with para. 2 not later than within 14 days counted from its receipt, while in particularly complicated cases not later than within 30 days.
- NUVALU will provide the User with a response to the complaint in accordance with paragraph 4 in writing on paper or as an e-mail to the address indicated by him in accordance with para. 3 lit. a.
V. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
VI. FINAL CONCLUSIONS
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions on the use of electronic services, the Act on copyright and related rights, and the Civil Code.
- The Regulations enter into force on October 14, 2019.
- The Regulations may be amended by the Administrator on the terms set out below. In the event of changes to these Regulations, a new version will be published on the Website along with an indication of the date of its entry into force. Relations between NUVALU and the User are governed by the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the contract for the provision of a given Service until the User accepts the new Regulations. The consequences of not accepting the new Regulations are each time determined by NUVALU taking into account the nature of the changes introduced in the Regulations, which shall inform the User along with the publication of the new Regulations.
- These Regulations are made available free of charge via the Website in a form that enables the acquisition, reproduction and recording of the content of the Regulations by means of an ICT system.